Wednesday

Ben & Moya's Pre-Wedding Shoot - Chertsey, Surrey

I loved meeting Ben & Moya at their home which is right next to the river in the quietest spot possible, surrounded by meadows and wild flowers. Stunning. I also got to meet Poppy & Tallula (aka 'Dog Cat') which was fascinating. They were very interested in what we were up to and I loved how they wanted to be involved in the shoot. Tallula acts just like a dog, following you around and acting like she's going on the walk with you. They are both adorable.

Here are some shots from their session (just click on the photo to see a slideshow) and if you'd like to see them all click on the bottom right shopping basket in the slideshow view and their password is Moya's surname.


I am so looking forward to working with them and all of their families and friends at Clandon Park next month. An amazing venue - fingers crossed for good weather. Thanks for having me over and well done on some stunning images. x


No comments: